Times Microwave High Density Interface families provide quick mate/de-mate of multiple cable assemblies to give you unprecedented microwave connectivity and maintainability. Our high performance M8 Multi-Port, Mini-Multi-Port (MMP) and BMB 38999 contacts with standard and custom connector shell designs make Times Multi-Port products the best choice in high density interconnect applications.
Developed to break through physical space barriers
Multi-Port connections maximize I/O packaging densities and give you nearly instantaneous connect/disconnect/re-connect of multiple microwave transmission lines, providing unmatched system maintainability.
Times High Density Interface Benefits:
- Reduce panel space requirements for multiple connector outputs/inputs drastically.
- Minimize box installation clearances for connections.
- Prevent cross connected cable assemblies.
- Radically improve overall system maintainability.
- Significantly reduce costs and downtime associated with equipment installation and removal.
- Eliminate the need to Torque or Lockwire individual connectors.